HOME TO THE HOLY LAND
with Gary Kent
25 Oct - 14 Nov 2019
Experience the wonder of the Holy Land with Gary Kent. You’ll find the stories and history of the Bible come alive as you walk in the footsteps of Jesus.
FRIDAY 25 OCTOBER
Arrive in Israel in the morning. Drive to Jerusalem and transfer to hotel.
12:00pm Walk along the Rampart Walls of the Old City of Jerusalem to Zion Gate. Visit Jerusalem Forum, the Cardo, then to Mt. Zion and the Upper Room of the Last Supper and on to St. Peter in Gallicantu where Peter denied Jesus.
At the Western Wall we open Sabbath with the Orthodox Jews .
Hotel: LEONARDO PLAZA
SATURDAY 26 OCTOBER
SUNDAY 27 OCTOBER
JERUSALEM TO BETHLEHEM
MONDAY 28 OCTOBER
JERUSALEM TO THE DEAD SEA
TUESDAY 29 OCTOBER
WEDNESDAY 30 OCTOBER
JERUSALEM TO THE DEAD SEA
THURSDAY 31 OCTOBER
FRIDAY 1 NOVEMBER
SATURDAY 2 NOVEMBER
SUNDAY 3 NOVEMBER
MONDAY 4 NOVEMBER
TUESDAY 5 NOVEMBER
WEDNESDAY 6 NOVEMBER
THURSDAY 7 NOVEMBER
WADI RUM/MT SINAI
FRIDAY 8 NOVEMBER
SATURDAY 9 NOVEMBER
SUNDAY 10 NOVEMBER
MONDAY 11 NOVEMBER
TUESDAY 12 NOVEMBER
CRUISING – LUXOR
WEDNESDAY 13 NOVEMBER
VALLEY OF THE KINGS
THURSDAY 14 NOVEMBER
Although we’ve reserved all the hotels mentioned, hotels may change – but the standard will be the same. All hotels will be between 4-5 stars.
Travel insurance is a must. We can offer insurance at discounted rates (non-obligatory quote).
We can assist with all the international flights and will advise on how best to get to Tel Aviv to start the tour.
Entry Visa to Egypt has to be done individually at Egypt border (we will advise on how to do that).
We will take care of entry visa to Jordan and Israel.
Inclusions and Exclusions
EGYPT RATE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 1 night at New Morgen land hotel, based on half board basis.
- 3 nights at Cairo Marriott hotel, based on half board basis.
- 3 nights on board M/S Amwaj or similar, based on full board basis.
- Arrival transfer from Nuewiba harbor to St. Catherine by private and luxury coach.
- Transfer from St. Catherine to Cairo by private and luxury coach.
- Transfers from hotels to airport at Cairo, Aswan and Luxor by private and luxury coaches.
- Full day tour to visit The National Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel and Mohamed Ali Mosque.
- Full day tour to visit Memphis, Pyramids and Sphinx.
- St. Catherine visits as mentioned above in our itinerary.
- All Upper Egypt visits as in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees.
- Domestic air tickets: Cairo/Aswan – Luxor/Cairo.
EGYPT RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Items not mentioned above.
- Any personal activities.
- Extra sightseeing.
- Enter Pyramids from inside.
- Visit Solar boat Museum.
- Camel ride at Pyramids and St. Catherine.
- Visit Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Extra meals.
- Beverage or mineral water during meals and tipping throughout to guide drivers and Nile cruise staff.
- No triple rooms are available at Cairo Marriott hotel.
- Optional excursion to Abu Simbel (from cruise ship).
- Egypt visa not included. It can be obtained at airport upon arrival/we will advise how to do this. Entry visa to Egypt: USD$30PP
JORDAN RATE INCLUDES:
- 4 nights accommodation
- 1 night Marriot Amman Hotel or similar
- 2 nights Petra Guest House or similar
- 1 night Suncity Camp Wadi Rum
- Meet and assist
- Hotels accommodation on HB basis
- Entrance fees mentioned in program
- All transfers by AC coach
- Jeep in Wadi Rum for 2 hours
- Collective visa
- Tips for private English speaking guide for 5 days
JORDAN RATE EXCLUDES:
- Departure tax, US$ 15.00
- All extra tips
ISRAEL RATE INCLUDES:
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure via Ben Gurion airport/Sheikh Hussein Border.
- Tours and transfers in deluxe AC coaches as per itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation for 9 overnights on HB basis at mentioned hotels or similar, subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Porterage at hotels.
- Departure tax at Sheikh Hussein border.
- Entrance fees to Ein Gedi – Herodion – Davidson – City of David & Hezikaya Tunnel
St Anne,llithostrotos – St Peter, Israeli museum –
Western wall tunnel – Megiddo – Caesarea – Chorazim
Capernaum – Dan – Banias – boat ride & boat museum –
Hazor, Burnt House & Whole museum – Kursi – Seppories
Bethsaida – Lazarus – Tel Hadar – Nain
- 2 small bottles of mineral water daily on the bus.
ISRAEL RATE EXCLUDES:
- Lunches & other beverages not mentioned.
- Extras or any unmentioned items.